Ants

Список разделов Дезинсекция Муравьи

Сообщение #1 JesseVoss » 15.05.2018, 12:21

Hi,

To keep ants out of your kitchen, just squeeze a little lemon juice along the baseboards and window and door sills and watch them head for the hills." John Heinerman, "Heinerman's New Encyclopedia of Fruits and Vegetables." Perhaps you could use NSP's Lemon EO in the same way.
Ants come into your house looking for water. I wondered why I was finding them in my dishwasher and on my counter near my sink, now I know why. This usually happens when it's overly dry outside which it has been this summer. I used Tea Tree Oil and it seemed to help somewhat. You'd have to spray where they're coming in. Also since they're looking for water, try not to have any sitting around like in sinks or in glasses on the counter. It might help a little.

For More Details:
Creative video production agency
JesseVoss
С нами: 4 месяца 17 дней

Ants in the bathtub. What does one do?

Сообщение #2 AlexAmery » 31.05.2018, 11:55

Hi,

We generally have a bit of an ant problem this time of year in our apt. Our landlord sprays but they still get in our bathroom somehow.
In the past we just lay down some poison bait and they go away.This year they have found the bathtub and I'm not sure how to handle that. I don't want to spray my bathtub as I want to take a bath in it without dying. They don't seem to be anywhere else. I don't know how they are getting in there. Every night when I go to take a shower they'll be 7 - 10 ants wandering around.

For More Details:-
Marketing video service

Thanks!
AlexAmery
С нами: 3 месяца 28 дней

Вернуться в Муравьи